VIKING INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED –THE BROKER YOU CAN TRUST!
TEL:01424 431636/420707 FAX:01424 717760
All personal and sensitive information about our clients is treated confidentially and kept secure
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and we undertake to comply
with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
NCB Protection Statement:
· NCB Protection does not protect the overall price of your insurance policy
· The price of your insurance policy may increase following an accident even if you were not at fault.
· NCB protection allows you to make one or more claims before your number of no claims bonus year falls.
To enable us to provide the most appropriate advice, we will request you to:
· disclose full information about your insurance history including previous claims and any motoring convictions
· tell us about changes in your circumstances that might affect your insurance cover during the period of insurance
· let us know if there is any aspect of the insurance product we have recommended that you don’t understand
· notify us at the earliest opportunity if you are in any way dissatisfied with our service
All members of staff at Viking Insurance Services Limited are committed to providing customers with the highest possible standard of service
and fully support the ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ directive issued by the Financial Services Authority (Predecessor of the
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)). In satisfying your insurance needs, our aim is always to treat you fairly.
· provide clear information about the products and service we offer, including any fees/charges where applicable
· discuss your insurance needs and recommend an insurance product that will satisfy your requirements
· only recommend an insurance product that we consider suitable from the available options
· draw your attention to the main exclusions of the policy selected and any excesses that may apply
· encourage you to ask if there is anything you wish us to explain in more detail
· offer you a choice of premium payment options
· review your policy at renewal to ensure cover remains adequate and the price charged competitive
· provide you with access to a formal complaints procedure should you be unhappy with our service
Click the button below to go to the FCA website